Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bobbi Brown University Palette


The BBU Foundation Palette
$250

Site Information: For The Pros! This limited-edition palette was inspired by the hand-filled palettes used by Bobbi and top artists at photo shoots and fashion shows. The BBU Palette includes filled pans of every Bobbi Brown shade of Corrector, Creamy Concealer, and Foundation Stick. This sleek, easy-to-use palette also features an empty well for mixing shades.

INCLUDES: 9 shades of Corrector for extra dark circles, 12 shades
 of Creamy Concealer for average undereye darkness, and 17 shades of Foundation Stick to give skin a smooth, even finish. Corrector (.04oz./1.2g each); Concealer (.03 oz./ 1.1g each); Foundation Stick (.05 oz./ 1.7g each)

after watching Pixiwoo's Contest Video, she mentioned that the winner will get this BBU palette, I was intrigued so I looked into it and did some research. come to find out that my CCO carries this for only $170 I am so going there! this is going to be great for a new freelance makeup artist like myself. I will let you guys know what I think about this foundation once I get my hands on it. for now, i give you pictures! hehe

XOXO, 
Aubrey<33