Monday, September 7, 2009

My 21st Birthday Celebration!



Hello everyone!
as you all may know from my previous blog entry, I had everything set and planned out...however, the brown and pink theme was a complete failure, my dress looked like a prom gown and the cake was too crazy expensive. I had to find an outfit, cake, and decorations..so I just stuck with my favorite color :) PINK!!!

that strawberry was so sweet!
there was so much food thanks to my mom!!! she's the best.

my amazing cakes!

a good friend of mine made this for me... isnt amazing?!
I seriously did not want to eat it but it was soooo good!

need I say more about this cake? i felt like a princess having a ball ahahaha

my really good friend, Nicole.. i love her to pieces!

yes, we are cute :)

just posing with the food... lol

Nicole's cute maltese! BELLA

my friends enjoying their food.

i love these people...sisters and brothers

playing the ultimate beer pong game...haha

kainoy!!

highschool friends. andres and roxy!

my boyfriends good friends...

my other family...

my papa bear holding the cake.. hehe he's so cute when he smiles!


anyway, towards the end of the night...
i did not know or remember what I was doing due to being highly intoxicated.
lol i had fun though.
THE END!!

XOXO, Aubrey