Saturday, January 31, 2009

Check out my article written by Shamara of Power 99!!!

Hey Guys!

I have been chatting it up on Facebook with my friend Miss Shamara of Power 99 FM. Well the other day she asked my mom and I if I could be posted on her blog. Need less to say, I was very elated! What I like about Miss Shamara is that she is a very caring person. She is always telling me that I better go to bed and such. I listen to her all the time on my lunch break because I love OLD SCHOOL. Be sure to check it out and leave your comments! :)

"Hey Friend...so I'm sitting here at home ALONE...Imani's with family of ours and I'm just on the computer...sitting here...I'm so getting a kick out of another young lady who is around the same age as Imani...Tweety Elitou and she has a webisode called YHC. YHC stands for Young Hip & Chic...let me tell u about my new little friend....she's a trip BUT....I'm NOT gonna knock her hustle...I feel as though I've adopted another child via the internet.....this is great!!! I LOVE SEEING CHILDREN BE INSPIRED TO AND ACTUALLY EXHAUSTING ALL POSSIBILITIES!!!!! SHE'S LOCAL TOO....THIS IS GREAT...WHO SAID OUR CHILDREN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.....THEY LIED...." (Read More)