Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Inauguration Fashion

I am pleased as a youth to see that President Obama is ready for action and looking to make a difference in our lives. I was impressed by the inauguration and how well the first family conducted themselves, but of course I was most impressed with the fashion of the day!!!

Mrs. Obama- Inauguration Clothes



Mrs. Obama looked great in her Michael Kors Pebble Brocade Dress (priced at $2,395) with matching coat but there are some complaints. I really didn’t like the green shoes and gloves; I think she should have put on cream pumps. I also didn’t really like the matching jacket. I think that if she was going to wear something this stand-outish then she should have had a solid color overcoat that was gree to go with those shoes and gloves. Again, her clothing had no arms. She loves to show those arms!

Mrs. Obama- Inauguration Gown


Mrs. Obama really rocked this young, hip and chic one-shouldered, ivory silk chiffon, and appliquéd all-over with a scattering of silk flowers and crystals, gown! It was as classy as was her dance with her sweet heart. The diamond drop earrings, bracelets and a signet ring by Loree Rodkin was a great fit to match her graceful Jason Wu inaugural gown.