Sunday, February 8, 2009

Best/Worst Dressed at 51st Grammys

Hey Fashionistas:



The 51st Grammys was really good this year. I heard a lot of my favorite songs. But the most important thing was what the celebrities were wearing!



Whitney Houston


She looked really good after making a huge recovery! I really loved her Zuhair Murad dress, but her hair wasn’t my favorite. All in all she looked great! One question, was it me or did she look like Tina Turner!?


Jennifer Hudson


I have to give my condolences to Jennifer for the horrible passings of her family. I really give her props. She went up in front of all those people and sung a beautiful song. I really didn’t like her Roland Mouret Resort dress but I really loved her hair. She really looked good in her second outfit.



Dwayne Johnson

I think that he was really nervous because when he was introducing the next act he didn’t do very well. But he looked really fashion conscious with his black suit.




Carrie Underwood

Talking about FAB! I really loved her champagne colored China Mort mini with gladiator straps.

LeAnn Rimes



This was one of my favorites because it reminds me of something I could wear. It was a turquoise and brown dress by Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. It looked so native!


Katy Perry

Even though her dancing wasn’t up to par, I really loved her glittery Josephine Baker- like banana dress. It was full of color just like her song! Looooooved the backup dancers white suits and their fedoras.


Estelle/Kanye West

Even though my mom and I love when Estelle sings “American Boy” we DID NOT like her Bernard Chandran dress. They were in my opinion one of the worst. I really didn’t feel the Chanel Kanye was wearing along with that 80s hair do. It was a mess! He looked like Turbo from the movie Breakin’!


Adele

Man this girl can sing and from what I can see she can dress too. I really loved sleek LBD. Hey, Big girls can dress snazzy too!!!

Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, T.I, and Kanye

They looked really good other than a few small things that aren’t that fashionable.

M.I.A

She did really good on stage (especially for a woman due for birth the same day) even though House of Holland outfit was hideous!


T.I

I loved his black coat. The only thing I really hated was his hat (what was it doing on the tip of his head????).

Tell me what you think, leave a comment!

Fashionably Out,

Tweety E.

I look forward to the Ocars!!!!!!


Picture credits to: www.fabsugar.com, www.insyle.com, www.style.com, www.etonline.com, www.lorirecords.com, and www.mtv.com