Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fashionista Files- In the life of a Fashionista!

Let me tell you about real life. Real life is when you have a computer and realize it’s pretty much worthless if you can’t even get on the internet. Do you want to know why I can’t get on the internet? Well, I can’t get on the internet because when the electric company came to fix the electricity (after a big wind storm) they accidently hit the phone cord. Without the phone cord what can’t you do? GET ON THE INTERNET! ARRRRRGGHH!

This is so weird. I am usually on the internet posting my fashion articles on my blogs, looking up fashion information, checking emails, and talking to my Facebook friends but now all I can do is play pinball (who plays pinball anymore???).

You should see me and my family, every five minutes we go and look and see if the internet is working. The phone company says they’ll come fix it on Wednesday, I hope so…. (Sighs) What now? I guess for now I’ll finish enjoying the library computers.

Well BYE!

Tweety E.

OH Yeah!!! Be sure to look for my new series, Fashionista Files: Tweety TV!!!