Saturday, April 11, 2009

Look Who's Back!!!

Hey you guys! Did you miss me???

I know that I haven’t written any hot articles or taped a March show because I was really under the weather! I couldn’t stop coughing, sneezing and on top of all that I couldn’t even talk! Thank goodness I’m better now!

Today was my first day back to work and I have to say it felt GREAT! I went to a great class called Fashion Boot Camp 101: For Teens with Marissa Rizzuto. She gave an excellent step by step guide in how to break into the fashion industry and pinpoint what exactly you want to do in the industry. It was very informative and definitely something I would recommend any stylista or fashionista to attend. Be sure to check my Blog in a week to read and see what I had to say about the book that goes along with the class that revealed so much about the fashion industry.

What was most impressive about Marissa is that she is very personable and even gave us her contact information so that with any questions that we have or concerns, we can get in touch with her… kind of like a big sister in fashion :)!

All and all I was happy to be back and ready to Blog and Blog!!! Be sure to check the site each day for more updates and follow me on Facebook!!!

To learn more about the Fashion Boot Camp 101: For Teens visit: www.marissarizzuto.com

Fashionably out,
Tweety E.