Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mel's Super Sweet Package!


I came home from my night class and to my surprise, 
i've got a random package sitting in front of my porch. 

i held it up and saw the name Melanie, haha took me awhile
but I realized it was the winner from my recent contest!!

I freaking ran upstairs and 
ripped the hell outta the box.. 
my look seriously went from a curious look to a jaw drop!

I was absolutely amazed by how much stuff was in there!!
so Mel if your reading this you are absolutely amazing :)
thank you thank you thank you so much!

=)


she got me a back-up of Spaced-Out blush,
a super cute hello kitty plush and biscuits,
gorgeous earrings and necklace,
lashes, and CHINA GLAZE POLISHES!!

Kelly took this picture..hehe pretty good i must say.

Kelly took over the hello kitty plush and the biscuits :P


AHHHHHH... thank u mel!! =)


check her out my lovelies!


XOXO, Aubrey