Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red lips, cosmetics and being tired

Hello Everybody!
Pretty quick update.

Today I was in school, I had 6 lessons. I got good grades so I am happy.
Day after tomorrow is my birthday. Today I met with my grandma and she told me that I can buy something for my birthday from her. I choosed cosmetics of course ^^


- Maybelline New Affinitone pressed powder (03)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl, white (I like to use white kajal inside my eyes)
- Maybelline Color sensational gloss (140)


(around my lips are freckles)

2 days ago I tried make-up with red lipstick.


What do you think? I pretty like it. I used Maybelline lip gloss (red) and I also used black crayon for my eyes. And of course eye-shadows etc.


Haha, I am a vampire!

Oh, I am tired. Tomorrow I am not going to school because I am recording tv serie. Only 1 scene.
I am lazy haha

Today when I checked my blog I was like: Wow! I have 145 followers! Thank you so much! I love you!

Now I have to go.
Kisses&Hugs!