Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dentist :D

Bonjour à tous! :D

Yeap , you're right. I'm back after a long time.

Okay , lets rewind back to my birthday.
20th Nov 09.
The day before my birthday, i went out to Sunway with the girls together with Ben , Yong , Hesh , and a few others . Skated for awhile and then walked around then went for our movie 2012! After the movie all of them went back except for Shirley , Chiam , Mi Hui , Yong and I . We had our dinner at Dragon-I and then went home . The day out was great :D

21st Nov 09.
All i did was stay home till my mom got home . Went to Gardens for dinner @ Flying Chillies(Thai Food) . The food there was scrumptious . Drank tom yum after so long of not drinking it ! Yes , it is spicy so its not really recommended for those who can't take it . Birthday cake was from secret recipe . Yum! (:


25thNov 09
Guess who's birthday ????!?!!? It was CHERYL's BIRTHDAY!! Happy Belated Birthday here . I'm too lazy to upload her pic here . I bet u had a great day out~! :D


28th Nov 09
I'm skipping all the way here . The rest of the day was a boring day home . Woke up early for my dentist appoinment at Dr.How's . The appoinment today was a little tad different. I had to do a minor surgery to help get my teeth down! The main problem was my teeth(permanent tooth) is still not down after waiting for so long (I think about 1 year plus if i'm not mistaken) . Thanks to my strong baby tooth that was not wanting to come out eventhough when it was already suppose to! So back to the story ... he did a laser surgery that took about 45 mins . I had to wear this transparent glasses to help protect my eyes . Throughout the surgery i closed my eyes but i did peek sometimes to see what was going on . When my eyes were closed all i could hear was the sound of the machine and all i could smell was something burning(obviously , the surgery was too burn my gums helping the tooth to come down) then after that he put a white thing on the gums to help stopping it from growing and make the process of getting the tooth down slower. And just yesterday when i went to tuition , Kuan Na thought i had bread stuck there on my braces. HAHA! I suppose the white thing does look like bread . Even Jasmine thought i had something stuck on my braces but she didn't say a thing till yesterday .

Even now , i try not to laugh that much as it hurts when i have my mouth wide open. Sheeshh...so hard to resist laughing....as you all know , im much of a joyful , happy young lady . And now i'm trying not to laugh .

I've been doing my holiday package . Managed to finish my English , Maths and History except the 2 essays . I'll get it done next week . And speaking bout that , exam results will be out this SAT!! Sigh...what a let down . IF we get horrendrous results i bet our parents will say 'No' to outings instead asking us to get our asses down and study. And there goes our holidays....
Speaking of holidays , i've pretty much done nothing except stay home , eat=grow fat , watch tv etcera etcera . Yeap , u heard it right or more of seeing it right . Im growing fat!! Need to get some exercise done . I'm going for a jog later in the evening if it doesn't rain . Raining season doesn't help much for me in reducing my weight does it? My mom wants to get Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit so that we could play and exercise at the same time but she'll be checking the prices in Sg and Malaysia first . If the price in Malaysia is cheaper then she might get it this Sat but if not she'll only get it when we go down to Sg end of the month . I'm really excited cause i'll get a new toy to play with ! Haha , eventhough i know i'll get bored of it after awhile . Oh well...and the good thing is i get to excersice under the fan . Isn't that just great?!


Oh oh one last thing. THANK YOU SHARON !! For the birthday present ! :D Love it lots and love you too! <3333 Take care aite! (: Miss you .

Okay , i think that's enough for now .
Sorry , im being such a lazy bum to upload pics . Bear with me alright guys!
Miss me!! :P