Monday, December 21, 2009

News Bites

Yes, yes I know I am on holiday and should be updating more frequently, but honestly I have been trying to stay away from the internet and the computer... and trying to be more real. Life is too full of technology, don't you think? A break from it all is good... ^^!

Although I will most likely be getting a Blackberry, which would mean that I will be more tied down to technology.. but never mind. That's another matter altogether. Haha! On to the news!


1) Hyun Joong is the most searched for artiste on the internet in 2009, as he has been appearing on more programmes as he and the other boys carry on their promotional activites. He has also been noted to have one of the most charming smiles. His fans have stated on online forums that his smile is so charming that one is rendered helpless just by looking at him smile so naturally.


2) Hyun Joong and Kim Yoon Ah were selected as the best CF models in 2009 by netizens around thanks to their healthy images and charming smiles.



3) Hwang Bo attended Reebok's PUMP 20th anniversary on the 4th. (Yes, I know very old news. But I just wanted to add her pics in here!)

*Credits: Naver.com*