Thursday, December 10, 2009

Write .

Hi there .

Yes , my topic for today is Write . I love writing not essays or anything but letters . I bet you all will laugh but even in this modern world i still like writing letters . I used to write them during my primary school days along with my best friends , Peige and Carmen and also Sonya Danita if im not mistaken . Even now , i stil am keeping their letters in a little box or more like a piggy bank with a lock . Only i am allowed to open and read . Sometimes i'll just open and read it and laugh at what we actually wrote in there because its funny somehow . But one thing interesting is we always use fancy paper those with lines and all but its just really pretty and we don't even post it . We just pass it to the person we intend to give to . Now i don't even do that anymore . I stopped writing letters when i was in form 1 i think and that was when i was writing to peige after going to seperate schools . haha . Funny old times but i greatly appreciate it cause it was one of my childhood memories . Maybe i should start again i guess its just fun for me to write . But i'll write to someone who would reply me . xD Then i shall collect the letters again . Fun fun stuff .

Another thing i like doing is doing handmade cards . I find it really pleasing to make it for someone but the thing is i'll only do it when im free as it takes quite a long time to finish it . haha . Oh well . Well , im just bored so decided to write some stuff i thought of . Hrm...shall go sleep now . Hesh asked me not to sleep late and eat too much porridge xD if you guys can figure out what is porridge then good for you guys! :P


P/s: I missssssss my ____(fill in the blank)! And all i think is you . Sheesh need to go brainwash myself . HAHA! (: